Innovation Capital is an international venture capital firm based in Paris with a local presence in the Silicon Valley at Palo Alto.
Our team has significant experience in both information technologies and healthcare at large.
Through our new sector fund closed in 2014, we invest primarily in European-based companies providing innovative healthcare services or solutions.
This fund is the first sector fund supporting the SILVER ECONOMY
We seek to partner with talented entrepreneurs and management teams to build world-class businesses.
We invest in both early stage and later stage companies with strong growth prospects.
We typically invest up to 5 M€ in an
initial round and up to 10 M€ may be invested over several rounds of
We act as lead or co-lead investor, take an active part on the board of directors, and work closely with the management team to create value.
We can be sole investor or part of an international syndicate of investors. We are pragmatic and do what makes sense for the business and our investment.
Capitalizing on the growing convergence of the information technologies and healthcare sectors,
Innovation Capital's investment team seeks to identify the best investment opportunities in the Innovative Heathcare Services space in Europe.
Our aim is to finance and develop a variety of innovative services for healthcare providers, payors and consumers that can be segmented as follows for illustrative purpose.
During the selection and analysis process, the team specifically looks for companies meeting the following general criteria:
- Quality of the management team with strong execution capacity
- Large and fast growing targeted markets
- Technology relevant to users with a relatively short adoption time and an acceptable cost of development
- Core technology with strong proprietary features inherently scalable and flexible
- Clear competitive advantage in terms of time-to-market and technology advance
- Credible and sustainable business model